Delivery & Shipping
We ship to most countries around the world. All orders are shipped from the UK. Orders within Europe are charged in British Pounds (GBP) all other countries are charged in US Dollars (USD).
We are currently in campaign stage of My Great Big Positve Life. All journals purchased during this time 17th Oct – 21th Nov 2018 will be sent out during December so they arrive in time for Christmas. After this period shipping will vary depending on where you are.
In the UK we offer FREE SHIPPING with 3-4 day delivery.
EU and ROW starts at £8.50* with 7-10 day delivery. *Outside the UK and Rest of World shipping is weight based and therefore depends on your order.
We are absolutely condident that you will love your My Great Big Positive Life Journal but if, for some reason, it is not what you hoped it would be, and you change your mind, that’s okay! We’ve created our 14-day no-questions-asked return policy for this very reason.
1. To be eligible for a refund, all you have to do it initiate the request within 14 days of receiving your order by emailing us at email@example.com requesting a return authorisation. Once your return is authorised, we will send you an email with our return information and return address.
2. Sadly we can not reimburse for return shipping and this cost will the responsibility of the customer.
3. Eligible returns will be refunded, minus the outbound shipping cost OR if the shipping was free, a 20% outbound shipping fee will be deducted which covers the cost of having shipped the product to you, as that cost is not reimbursed to us.
4. Only returns that arrive in ‘pristine’ and saleable condition are eligible for a refund, so we recommend you return your item with tracking and in appropriate packaging. If the returned item is received back damaged, an industry standard 20% damage fee will be deducted from the purchase price to cover the cost of the stock that can no longer be sold.
5. Please include your original packing slip or a note with your order number and name so that the return and refund can be processed quickly. Most holdups in the returns process are due to customers sending items back with no identification, making it difficult to know who the return is from.
6. Once we have authorised your refund, you have 14 days to get the item(s) back to us; if it arrives after 14 days,we apologise but a refund will not be able to be issued. In turn, once we have received your return, (or proof of it arriving via tracking) we guarantee a refund will be issued back to you within 14 days .
7. If you write in your journal, it is no longer eligible for replacement or a refund.
8. Unfortunately at this time we are only able to refund journals purchased within the UK and are unable to offer refunds on any international orders, but should you have any questions about your journal please reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to help.
As most customers want their purchase as soon as possible, so we work extremely hard to dispatch your order as soon as we can. If you choose to cancel an order, it will need cancelled before the shipping cut-off time of 11am GMT each day, including Saturday and Sunday, and no costs will be occurred. Simply email us at mygreatbigpositivelifejournal@gmail before the cut off time to let us know.
2. If you contact us after the shipping cut off time, and we confirm that your order has already been allocated tracking or has shipped (which is usually many hours before you receive the shipping confirmation), your option will be to return it to us as per our return policy. See our return policy above for details.
Damaged/Faulty or Incorrectly Shipped Orders:
If you receive damaged, faulty or the incorrect items, which happens occasionally, we apologise and will take responsibility for fixing errors as fast as we can. We know it’s disappointing but unfortunately, we do request a few small things from you in order to process your request and verify the issue. We hope that you will have no problem assisting us and we thank you in advance for your cooperation. In the rare event that you do receive a damaged or faulty product or if we do ship you incorrect items, then you will need to:
1. to advise us of the issue within 3 days of delivery, by email. Damages reported after this time will be considered customer damage and ineligible for a replacement or refund.
3. If our journal has a manufacturing fault (which does not include typos or editorial issues), we will send a replacement once the item has been returned to our facility. Once proof that the item has been posted back to us will will immediatley issue with a refund of any postage occured and send out your replacement item.
4. We do not refund for damaged or faulty items; we replace them. You can request a refund for damaged or faulty items. However, it will be treated as a customer return and will be eligible for a refund minus the outbound shipping fee once the item has been returned to our facility.
We work with courier companies that deliver our products on our behalf. Successful deliveries rely on having the correct address at the time of ordering. Sometimes, as with the postal service, we run into issues with tracking, incorrect addresses and other logistical issues. Here’s how we handle orders that do not arrive to you for any of the above reasons:
1. Undelivered orders returned to our facility—due to incorrect address entered at the time of ordering and/or non-collection after repeated attempts for delivery and non-respond to our emails—will be refunded minus the outbound shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
2. We recommend (a) carefully checking your order confirmation and immediately advising us via the support tab on our website for address changes or updates before the shipping cut off time of 11am GMT daily, and (b) responding promptly to calling cards left by our couriers to avoid additional shipping and reship charges.
3. Invalid tracking numbers do occur from time to time. In the event that your order stops tracking or shows an invalid tracking number (not including the first day or two of shipment, as it takes time for the number to be scanned and start tracking after it is allocated), we will not immediately reship your order as often orders are delayed for reasons outside our control due to carrier services. However, we will work with you to ensure you get a delivered order.
4. By selecting the shipping method with “Authority to Leave or No Signature Required”, you accept full responsibility for orders that may go missing. We will ensure we get a “delivered” tracking status, however, by selecting this option you give the courier authority to leave it at your address or with a neighbour.